In London!

Hey Everyone!
I'm in LONDON! whoopie! Yep, I'm going totally crazy. I've been here since last Saturday. Today I went to New Look and bought 2 pairs of jeans, 2 t-shirts and a zip-up top, and it only came to £45! which is amazing! Then I went to top shop and bought stripy socks, black and white stripy leggings and a black hat. And a few days ago I bought black leggings, a black and white v-neck sweater and a black jacket. So I have quite a lot of stuff! Oh, and don't think I'm a goth or anything, just coz I've written black 5 times in two sentences.
I'll be ordering my ipod nano either today or tomorrow from amazon.com =D Anyway, I have to go, so i'll blog soon. cya!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+