Helloo


Well, the waterpolo was so much fun!!! It was incredible how many fans were there cheering. I must say, it's almost as exciting as football. Almost. Not quite as exciting, but thats probably because it was my first match... I plan to watch more in the future.
Anyway, I am getting more and more excited to go to London, and for an early birthday present I'm hoping to get an ipod nano from my parents and grandma! =D That should be good. I've wanted an ipod for ages so it's really cool, plus I can get a cheaper price at Amazon. To the left is a pic of a lovely ipod nano white =D
You're probably wondering why I even bothered to post a pic. well, i guess it just makes me feel good =)
Anyway, today I am going to the sandy beach with the trampolines in the water, with different people this time though =D That should be fun.
I've been downloading more and more music and videos and pictures of Dougie and the band. I want posters for my room now, lol. If you're a fan of mcfly go to www.mcflyofficial.com, they have loads of cool stuff. And go to www.dougie-poynter.com if you love dougie, like me. Yeah, I'm listening to mcfly right now =D I think I should leave you and enjoy the song..... Farewell!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+