Back from Gozo

Hi everyone, I'm back. I've been in Gozo, a little island close to where I live, for a couple of days. It was really nice. Me, my mum, dad and brother shared a house with another family, with two kids around our age called Patrick and Claire, who we know very well. We had a pool too! =D it was great. We went swimming, ate out, and had a great time. This morning we took the ferry back. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I won't be upset much longer, because in a week i'm going off to london for 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping and praying that I'll see Mcfly, or Dougie, Mcfly's bassist, the man I'm going to marry =D. Not that I'm going to their show or anything, but since they live in London my friend Kim reckons I have 50% chance of seeing them at Sainsbury's or something, lol. I'm not sure. But I'm definately going to buy the Wonderland tour dvd, which should be great fun.
Anyway, tomorrow I'll be going to the beach and to watch a waterpolo game with my friends, so I'll blog then and tell you how it goes!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+