New website Open!

It's been a while since I've blogged, this time for another reason. There was something wrong with my monitor and since my dad has been in Australia for a while, there was nothing I could do. But now he's back and he's changed the monitor, which is good.
Anyway, the good news is that my new website, Tutti Frutti, is open. Click Here to see it(It will open up in a new window). I'm quite happy with it and I've been getting nice comments on my tag-board which is a relief to me, because I hate it when I make a site which nobody visits. Unfortunately I have a problem. I'm really eager to get Tutti Frutti up and running and all, but at the same time I know that I have TONS of work to do there, and so it's going to be really difficult to finish it all. The obvious choice would be to start work, but I'm not sure I feel like it.
Today my dad came back from Australia, and since he stopped off in Dubai on the way, he bought me a lovely little pouch full of sweet smelling spices to put in a drawer to make my clothes smell nice, and a beautiful tiny carpet to hang on the wall in my room =D
Anyhow, tomorrow I'll be going to a sandy beach with the same people I went with last week, which should be good fun =)
See You Later!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+