Fun Day at the Beach

Today was a really great day. First I woke up in the morning, at about 9:30, and lazed around until lunch. Not having much to do is fantastic so far. Anyway, me, my sister and my mum set off to a nice sandy beach to meet my cousin and aunt. My Cousin, Lucia, my sister, Petra, and I, jumped into the sea right away. It was really nice. We swam for a while and then Lucia and I paid 1.50 and spent an hour on these fun floating trampolines, and also a floating iceberg which you have to try to climb. Afterwards we dried off, and played a bit of cards with Petra. I had an ice cream, jumped back into the sea for a while, and then we were off.
Once I got home I had a nice shower, washed my hair, and got into a nice outfit. We're all going out to eat, to celebrate Petra being back (she's been abroad for a year as part of her university course), Lucia's birthday and also the end of Joanna (my aunt) finishing her exams(she did another course in nursing).
Tonight should be a lot of fun. My sister's boyfriend is coming along, and my other cousin Emma and my uncle Bo should be there too. I'm really looking forward to it. I guess I'll leave you then!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+