Blog Locked

The reason for my not being her over the past few days was because my blog was suspected for spam and so was locked, and I couldnt post =(
At least now they have reviewed it and let me post again, phew. Anyway, I have finally finished the splash page for my new site, tutti-frutti, but my short-url address is still being made and so I haven't given anyone the url yet. I'm so excited!
Anyway, yesterday me, and a whole load of good family friends went to the beach. We had a great time. Then my friend Becky, who was there, and her brother Kurt, both slept over at my house(my brother is a good friend of Kurt's). In the night me and Becky kept creeping in to my brother's room, which was really funny. Anyway, today we spent a day in the house, lazing around, playing hide and seek with Kurt and my brother, watching tv and chatting online. Becky has left now and my brother, Dan, my mum and I are going out to eat to a nice restaurant nearby.
Tomorrow I'll probably go to another beach and meet up with some of my friends, which should be good. For now I'll leave you!

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+