Another Day at Home

Well, I didn't end up going to the beach today after all. I was very tired and had a headache, so my sister stayed in to entertain me. We went to a nearby town, and bought 3 dvds to watch: Pride and Prejudice, Sister Act and Calendar Girls. Then we went to Golden Harvest and bought lots and lots of sweets to pig out on- flying saucers, apple chips, smarties, skittles, and much more. Unfortunately when we got home we realised that the guy at the dvd shop had given us the wrong cd inside Calendar Girls, so we ended up watching Sister Act first and then Pride and Prejudice. We were about 3/4s of the way through when my mum and brother arrived. I must say, it was nice to spend a day in with my sister, pigging out on the sofa and watching dvds.
Last night, I watched the first in the new season of Britain's Next Top Model, one of my favourite programs. It was great, as usual. I'll look forward to watching the next hour next Monday. Anyway, it's quite late and so I'll blog again hopefully soon.

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Làm sao để xem phim 36 giờ trên iPhone 6/6s?

Download Em Là Bà Nội Của Anh 2015 720p K+